eXplosive Dinosaurs is a multiplayer minigame collection with DINOSAURS THAT EXPLODE.
The main objective of this videogame is to DESTROY FRIENDSHIPS, just like Monopoly has been doing it for more than a hundred years.
- AWESOME NOT REALISTIC GRAPHICS
- ENGINE 2D DESIGNED ORIGINALLY 17 YEARS AGO
- STORY NOT INTRIGUING AT ALL
- MORE THAN 8 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY
- COUCH MULTIPLAYRE ONLY, UP TO 4 PLAYERS
- 60FPS STABLE AT 720P
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OCCULUS RIFT
- LOTS OF STUPID AND INTERNET JOKES
- TRAILER CREATED WITH WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER
- PRICE LESS THAN 69,95$
- ABSOLUTELY MODDEABLE
- DOESN'T REQUIRE 4 CONSOLES AND 4 GAMES FOR MULTIPLAYER (WE'RE SORRY)
UNSUITABLE FOR SQUEAKERS
Features (the real ones)
- 40 (or more!) minigames in the final version
- Minigame development kit (MDK) available for all users
- Local multiplayer for 4 players
- Available first in PC, then Linux, Mac and Android consoles.
Current status (06/07/2015)
- Minigames developed: 27/40 (67.5%)
- Graphics: To be completely recreated (0%)
- Music: Passively contributed by Kevin MacLeod (100%)
- MDK: Functional, to be improved (80%)
- Online multiplayer: Almost functional (40%)
- Videogame interface: Just lacks "minigame set" mode (80%)
- PixTudio engine: Functional, a few bugs to be solved (80%)
“A MASTER PIECE… FROM LAST CENTURY”
“HI, PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE, I WON'T TRY THAT JUNK”
“I BELIEVE IN THIS VIDEOGAME AS I BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE OF SPAIN”
“STOP DOING SHITTY GAMES AND GO GET A JOB!”
“I'M GONNA SUE YOU, I'VE THE EXPLOSIONS PATENTED”
“SELL PC DUAL CORE, 2GB AND 160GB OF HARD DISK”
“IT WOULD BE FUNNIER WITH SNAILS, NOT DINOSAURS”
“I DID HIKING TODAY”
Get 4 USB gamepads, 3 friends, a few pizzas, the DEMO version, and enjoy the multiplayer competition frenzy!
By the way, this is the kind of fun we're trying to make it...
We're very sorry.